The pasta I used was pasta with eggs. Wider than linguine.
1. Prepare beef slices and chopped asparagus.
2. Cook pasta according to the instruction. Soak in cold water and drain.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in beef slices. Quick stir fry with medium-high heat. Bring to brown.
4. Add in 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tsp dried thyme. Mix well.
5. Cut in 20g butter. When butter melts, add in asparagus and stir fry for 2 mins.
6. Pour in 2 tablespoon white wine. Turn to high heat. Simmer for 1-2 mins.
7. Season with salt and black pepper.
Add in drained pasta and give them a good mix.