This post is actually connected to the last one (egg stuffed mushroom).
Because I Scratched off the black gills of portoballo mushroom. Didn’t want to throw them away. So I came up with this soup.
- heat a pan. Saute 1 chopped garlic.
- add in black gills. The whole kitchen will smell great.
- add in shiitake mushroom slices. Stir fry a bit.
- pour in 1 cup stock. Also add in brown mushroom. Bring to boil then turn to low heat and simmer for 5 mins.
- cut in tofu cubes. Simmer for another 5-8 mins.
- season with salt and garnish with chopped spring onion.
Very easy and nice soup.