Pressure cooker really makes my cooking easier, especially in making soup.
- Put all the ribs in a deep pot. Add in enough water. Bring to boil and cook for about 5 mins.
- Take all the ribs out and rinse under water to wash off all the dirt.
- Put ribs, lotus root chunks, black beans, red dates into pressure cooker.
- Pour in enough water covers all ingredients.
- Press soup button.
- Just 20 mins, the soup is done.
- Season with salt.
Very nice soup.
2 thoughts on “Ribs, Lotus root, Black Beans and Red Dates Soup”