This dish is perfect for rice.
1. Prepare a boneless chicken leg.
2. Heat the pan. ( no oil is needed here, because chicken leg contains fat. )
3. Put the chicken leg into the pan with the skin side down. The fat will come out. When the down side is a little burnt, flip it over and fry the other side.
4. After both sides turn golden color. Add in dark soy sauce, some sugar and water. Cover with the lid.
5. When the sauce becomes much less, remove the lid. Spread some black sesame.
6. Turn up the heat. Keep stirring to avoid being burnt. The sauce will become less and more condensed. Make sure the chicken coated with sauce evenly.
7. When the sauce is almost dry, turn off the heat.
8. Cut chicken into slices and put them on rice.
2 thoughts on “Braised Chicken in Brown Sauce”
This looks like something I’m going to try too (after I try your stir-fry beef with onion) 🙂 It’s easy but yummy. Thanks for sharing these recipes.