2. Heat the oil in the pan. Put in the bacon bits. When the bacon bits get a little burnt, take them out.
3. Stir fry onion first. Then the potato pieces.
4. Add in enough water that covers potato pieces. Boil them till potato gets soft.
5. Use blender to smash potatoes.
6. Put smashed potato back into the pan. Add a little water or the soup will get burnt easily. Also add in light cream, salt and black pepper powder. Keep stirring till all the things mix well.
Ladle the soup out into bowl, and add in the bacon bits.