1. 2 medium potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil or steam till done.
3. Put frozen carrot dices, corns and sweet peas in boiling water for several seconds. Then take out and drain.
4. Mash potato pieces in a bowl. Add in carrot, corn and sweet peas. Stir well.
5. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir evenly.
6. Put a spoonful of mashed potato in hand. Add in some cheese. Then wrap it up and make into round shape.
7. Coat rounds with a thin layer of flour, then egg mixture and bread crumbs at last.
8. Fry in the pan till golden brown. I just shallow fried them.