Prepare one head of broccoli, 4-6 Shiitake Mushrooms and 6-8 big scallops.
1. Cut broccoli into small flowers. Cut a cross on the Shiitake if you want.
2. Boil one pot of water. Add in 1 tsp salt. Blanch broccoli for 3 mins. Soak in cold water and drain them.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. Sauté mince garlic and ginger till aromatic.
4. Add in mushrooms, stir fry a bit.
5. Add in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 2 tsp oyster sauce, 4 tablespoon water. Bring to boil and then turn to low heat and simmer for 5 mins.
6. Add in scallops. Bring to boil. Turn to low heat and simmer for 3 mins.
7. Make a circle with broccoli in the plate. Place mushroom and scallops on the top.
8. Keep heating the sauce till condensed. And pour sauce over the dish.