1 hard boiled egg
2 crispy butter rolls
Tomato slices cucumber slices
Butter 5 g
1. Mash boiled egg in a bowl. Season with salt, black pepper and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Mix well.
2. Mix butter with 2 tsp mayonnaise in another bowl.
3. Cut butter rolls with a knife.
4. Brush the cutting surface with Butter mayonnaise mixture.
5. Add in tomato and cucumber slices. And mashed egg at last.
Sometimes, I’m feeling like very lazy. Then I will try some easy dishes or simplify some complicated dishes.
1. Clean shrimps (actually I used small prawns) and remove the shell and head.
2. Marinate shrimps with a little salt and black pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour and 1/8 cup starch. In another small bowl, beat in one egg.
4. Heat skillet on stove, pour in enough oil to fry shrimps.
5. First, put shrimps in egg, then dip in flour mixture and let them be coated with thick flour.
6. Fry them till golden brown.
7. In a big bowl, add in 1/4 cup mayonnaise ( I used salad cream) and 3-5 tsp hot & sweet chili sauce. If you want it to be more spicy, then you can add more. Because my husband can’t accept spicy food, so I just added 3 tsp. Also add in some chopped spring onion or parsley. Mix them well.
8. Put fried shrimps into sauce. Stir well to let shrimps be coated with sauce.
Ready to serve.
Easy but delicious. My husband loves it.