I promised my husband that I would make hamburger for him. And I tried the other day.
First, I baked black sesame round bun.
Bread flour around 160g
Plain flour around 40g
Sugar around 30g
Salt around 3 g
Yeast around 3 g
Add in milk around 60g and 3/4 of one egg.
1. When everything mixed well, add in black sesames. And keep kneading until the dough becomes less sticky.
2. Cut in 15g butter. Just knead, knead and knead. If you are really stressed out recently, it’s a good way to release your negetive energy outwardly. You can even punch the dough. When the butter is completely absorbed by the dough, you can stop and take a rest. Kneading really takes a while.
3. Cover the bowl with a wrap or wet towel until it expands to 1.5 or twice of its size.
4. Divide the dough into several little even-sized dough. Knead them to let the inside air out and make them in round shape.
5. Put the small dough on the baking pan and put the baking pan into the oven. Place a bowl of hot water under the baking pan. If the water gets cold, replace it with another bowl of hot water.
When the small dough expands again to 1.5 or twice of their size, they can be taken out.
6. Brush the dough with the rest 1/4 egg.
7. Preheat the oven with 180 degree C. And bake them for around 18 mins.
The bun part is done.
I cut the round bun into two parts. In the middle I put carriage, tomato slice, cheese and pork chop. And make them mini-hamburgers.
This round bun can also be good if you just spread jam in it.