My husband wanted to have steak for dinner. So we went to supermarket to buy a ribeye steak and some sausage.
1. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the steak.
2. Heat skillet on stove. Add a little olive oil.
3. When the skillet is smoking hot, put the steak in. You will hear the sizzling.
4. For 2-3 mins, the down side will becom brownish. Turn over to fry the other side.
5. Cut in a little butter. Put in 2 cloves garlic and some thyme.
6. Use a spoon to pour melted butter over the steak. Let the steak stand to fry the edge.
Place the steak into a plate.
Use the same skillet ( no need to wash it) to fry sausage.
The steak is very tender and juicy.