The other day, I bought a pack of frozen Spanish Iberian pork slices. And I decided to use it to cook pasta.
The only green vegetable I had is Kailan, so….no other choice for me.
1, Cook pasta and drain. Blanch kailan in hot water for 2 mins.
1, Heat skillet, Add in a little oil. Iberian pork is a bit fat, so I seared them to get all the fat out first.
2, When the pork starts to curl up, add in 2 cloves chopped garlic. Stir fry a bit.
3, Add in drained kailan. Stir fry for 2 mins. Season with salt and a lot of black pepper.
4, Off the heat, Add in pasta and mix well. Let pasta fully absorb the pork juice.
1. Trim the end of kailan.
2. Boil one pot of water, add in 1 tsp salt. Blanch kailan for 2-3 mins. I used baby kailan, so I just boil them for 2 mins.
3. Put beef slices in a bowl. Add in 1 1/2 tsp light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Mix them well.
4. Prepare other vegetables. 3 shiitake mushrooms, 1 small carrot, 2 green or red chili, 1 stalk leek. Chop them into small size.
5. Heat oil in the pan. Put marinated beef slices in. Quickly stir to separate slices apart. When the beef turns no more pinkish, take them out and set aside.
6. Add in 1 tablespoon oil if needed. Sauté a little chopped ginger. When aromatic, add in carrot and Shiitake mushroom. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
7. Add beef back in the pan. Stir fry for 1 min.
8. Add in 1 tsp sweet cooking wine, 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, 1 1/2 tsp oyster sauce. Stir fry evenly.
9. Put in chili and leek. Stir fry for another minute.
Spread kailan in the plate. Put beef over kailan.