Because My mini king oyster mushrooms are not in unified size, so I cut the bigger ones into halves. You can also use normal king oyster mushrooms, just cut them into slices before cooking.
- Heat a pan, add in 1 tbsp oil.
- Arrange mushrooms in the pan in single layer. When the down side turns golden brown, flip them over.If you want to add more flavor, you can add in some chopped garlic and butter.
- When the other side also turns brown. Fry each side for another 2 or 3 mins with low heat.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
It’s a very easy dish. And I think it keeps the nature of king oyster mushroom.
First, cut king oyster mushrooms into slices. Then heat some oil in the pan. Spread mushroom slices and fry them. When downside turns golden brown and curly, flip them over. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper at the same time. When the other side also turns golden brown, it is done. Very easy and quick.
I love all kinds of mushroom.
This dish is very simple.
1. Tear king oyster mushroom into thin slices or you can just cut it.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. Stir fry chopped garlic first. Then put mushroom in. A lot of water will come from mushroom while stir frying.
3. Add some oyster sauce, a little light soy sauce and a little dark soy sauce. Stir fry evenly. Stir fry till mushroom becomes dry and no more water in the pan. Then the dish is done.