1. Clean the Prawns. Cut off the whisker. Poke in the second last segment with a toothpick and pull out the intestine.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. Put all the Prawns in. Stir fry till each side turns red.
3. Pull Prawns to the side of the pan. Add in chopped garlic & ginger. Sauté till aromatic.
4. Add in 2 tablespoon tomato sauce. Stir fry with Prawns.
5. Add in 1 tsp cooking wine, 1 tsp light soy sauce and 1 1/2 tsp sugar. Quick stir to mix them well.
6. Pour in 4 tablespoon hot water. Cover the pan with lid. And simmer for 2-3 mins.
7. Remove lid. Turn to high heat. Reduce the sauce.