The green curry paste I used was bought from supermarket.
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in chopped ginger and curry paste. Stir fry till aromatic.
2. Pour in 1 small pack of chicken stock and 150 ml coconut milk. Stir well and bring to boil.
3. Add in chicken. I cut chicken into slices before cooking so they would be easier to be cooked.
4. Simmer for around 10 mins. Add in French beans, chopped onion and red chili. Simmer for another 3-5 mins.
5. Squeeze in a little lime juice before serving.
Perfect to go with rice or noodle!
2 thoughts on “Green Curry Chicken”