1. Wipe salmon with kitchen towel and make them dry.
2. Sprinkle some salt.
3. Heat some oil in a skillet on stove till smoke hot.
4. Put salmon fillet in skillet. 3 mins for each side.
5. Add in chopped garlic. Sauté a bit.
6. Pour in lemon sauce ( fresh lemon juice: sugar = 1:7, and 1 tsp black pepper powder).
7. Heat till sauce becomes a bit condensed. Sprinkle chopped spring onion.
Perfect match for rice.
This dish may look a bit scary, but it’s very delicious and easy.
First, sprinkle salt and black pepper over both sides of fish head ( I just used half of fish head). Then let it rest for around 30 mins.
Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
Bake for 15 mins. After that, turn to 200 degree C and bake for another 10 mins. If you want the fish skin to be more crunchy, you can prolong the baking time.
Serve with several lemon slices.
The best part is fish skin. It’s very crunchy. You can hear its cracking in your mouth. And the meat is very tender. My husband was deeply amazed.
Preheat oven to 230 degree C.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper granulate.
Heat some olive oil in skillet. Dip salmon in sugar mixture. Fry in the skillet. Around 3-4 mins for each side till golden brown.
Sprinkle some sugar mixture on salmon fillet.
Put skillet into oven and bake for around 5-7 mins.
It tastes very good. My husband loves it very much.
Marinate salmon with a little salt and black pepper.
Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry salmon till each side turns golden brown, which takes 2-3 mins. Then dish them out.
Add 1 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp black pepper sauce and 1 tsp sugar in the pan with 2 tsp water. Stir till condensed and pour over salmon.