Original recipe: (I couldn’t find the link)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Clean chicken legs and sprinkle a little salt and black pepper.
3. In a bowl, add in 3/4 cup honey, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/4 tomato sauce and 3 cloves minced garlic. Mix them well.
4. Place chicken legs in a skillet. Pour the sauce in.
5. Bake for 45 mins. ( flip over halfway)
6. I put in some baby carrots. Then turn to 200 degree C. And bake for another 15-20 mins till sauce becomes condensed.
Baked carrots are perfect for pasta or rice.
Preheat oven to 230 degree C.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper granulate.
Heat some olive oil in skillet. Dip salmon in sugar mixture. Fry in the skillet. Around 3-4 mins for each side till golden brown.
Sprinkle some sugar mixture on salmon fillet.
Put skillet into oven and bake for around 5-7 mins.
It tastes very good. My husband loves it very much.
This is the first time I tried apple cake and it turn out to be very good.
I made changes based on original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/german-apple-cake-16883
90 ml canola oil
150g icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Apple ( chopped into small pieces)
1. Put egg and oil in a bowl and stir smoothly.
2. Add sugar, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir well before adding another.
3. Add in Apple pieces. Mix well.
4. Pour batter into pan.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for 30 mins. ( because the cake I baked is a small one, so 30 mins is enough. If your cake is bigger, it will take longer time). You can check whether it’s done by a toothpick.
Because I used less sugar, so it’s not that sweet but to me it’s perfect.
I also used homemade caramel sauce as topping. Very tasty.