One day, my husband chose a pack of Starbucks cocoa when we bought groceries in a supermarket. He was super excited because he kept thinking about a warm and yummy cup of cocoa. He immediately made himself a cup of hot cocoa when we reached home. Yet….he found it’s not as yummy as he thought. He always does things like that. At first he’s very excited and can’t wait to buy something but finds it’s not as good as he thought. =_=||
My principle is no wasting food in my kitchen. So I decided to make cocoa into brownies. And my husband is happy because he will feel less guilty in buying something he doesn’t like.
Oh. I found the recipe here:
Sugar 250g ( if you want it to be less sweet, you can reduce the sugar)
Cocoa powder 65g
Salt 1/4 tsp
Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
1. Combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder & salt in a bowl. Place the bowl in simmering water. Stir till smooth.
2. Set aside to cool down.
3. Add in vanilla and beat in eggs. Mix them well.
4. Add in flour and mix till just combined.
5. Pour batter into baking pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins. ( because I used my round shaped baking pan and it’s smaller than the size in original recipe. So it took me longer to get done, about 30-35 mins.)