It’s a super easy snack.
Chopped almond or grate almond
1. Brush puff pastry with egg.
2. Sprinkle sugar and grate almond over it evenly.
3. Use a rolling pin roll the pastry to press almond and sugar into it. Or you can just use your palm.
4. Flip the pastry over and repeat step 1,2 & 3.
5. Cut pastry into strips. And twist them slightly.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. At the same time, let the pastry rest for around 10 mins.
6. Bake for 15-20 mins. Till they turn golden brown.
In a small bowl, mix melted butter, a little salt, black pepper and mixed herbs.
Use a fork to poke a few times on mini sausage. Cut puff pastry (or roti prata) into long and thin strips. Dip the sausage in butter first. Then roll it with pastry strips. Brush egg mixture on the pastry’s surface.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for 25mins.
It’s super easy. All you need are one banana, one puff pastry (or you can use a roti prata pastry like I did), one egg.
1. Cut roti prata in two halves.
2. Put banana slices on one half. And put the other half on the top.
3. Use a folk to press the edge. Put banana pie back to fridge for 10 mins.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
5. Brush egg on the pie’s surface. And bake for 25 mins.
When it’s almost done, the whole kitchen is full of good smell.
My husband loves it and soon finished it.