This is a very simple appetizer.
Okra 2 stalk
silk tofu 1 small pack 100g
sweet cooking wine 1 tsp
light soy sauce 1 tsp
- Boil some water. Drizzle in 2 drops oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Boil okra for 4 mins.
- Cut okra into slices.
- Place silk tofu in a plate. Okra over tofu.
- Mix light soy sauce, sweet cooking wine and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Pour sauce over okra and tofu.
Very easy to make and refreshing for hot weather.
Actually, I didn’t expect this dish will taste so good. And it’s very simple.
1. Put ladyfingers in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then take them out, remove two ends off and cut them into small pieces.
2. Cut pork into thin slice. Heat some oil in the pan. Stir fry pork till it gets a little golden brown.
3. Add in ladyfinger, a little light soy sauce and salt. Quick stir fry for another minute or two. And it’s done.
As to pork, I recommend pork belly, because it contains fat, which makes it taste better.
Actually I don’t like ladyfinger very much. Because it is sticky inside, which tastes a bit weird to me. But I like ladyfinger omelet.
Two ladyfingers removed off two ends and put into boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Put some salt in the water.
Beat 3 small eggs in a bowl.
Heat a little oil in the pan. Pour the egg in and spread one layer in the pan. When egg starts to solidify, put one ladyfinger at one end of the pan. Then roll the egg with ladyfinger in it to the other end of the pan.
Pour egg into the pan. One ladyfinger put next to the omelet already made. Then roll them together to the other end.
Repeat the procedure above till all egg used up.
It will become a big omelet and cut it into small pieces.