I don’t like cooking dishes that need deep fried, because it means greasy kitchen, wasting too much oil, and getting hurt by hot oil easily.
My husband like fish & chips very much, and both the dishes need deep frying. I looked up on the Internet and found ways to cook them without frying.
This was the fish fillet I used. A dory fish fillet. Season it with salt and black pepper granules.
Bread crumbs need to be stir fry with a little oil for a while, which will make them look bright golden and taste better.
I also added some mixed herbs and minced garlic. When the color turns golden, turn off the oven.
Fish fillet first covered with a thin layer of flour, then egg, and bread crumbs at last.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C. In the oven for 20 minutes.
Dresses with some vegetable salad.
Fish fillet inside is very tender.
This is an easy and quick dish made of vegetables.
1. Chop pumpkin, garlic, celery, and carrot into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil in the pan. Put garlic in first.
3. Then the carrot and celery. Stir fry a little.
4. Pumpkin at last. Stir fry for around 2 minutes.
5. Then add in enough water that covers all the vegetables. Cover the pan with lid.
6. When the vegetables soften, use blender to smash them.
7. Put the smashed mixture of vegetables back into the pan. Heat it again. Because the smashed mixture is very condensed, you can add in some water.
8. Then add a little milk and salt. Keep stirring. It will be done once boiled again. After milk added in, the color will become a little lighter.
You can add a little herbs or spices you like.
And you can also make a little decoration for it. Just spread several milk drops onto the surface, and use a toothpick draw on it. Yeah, I’m not good at it. The white part I drew is not that beautiful.
The soup tastes great. The pumpkin I used is kind of sweet. Carrot and celery make it healthier.